Working with communities, local partners, NGO’s and villagers themselves, FairTrek has created exceptional trails and activities that allow visitors access to remote villages and thus providing new economic growth and alternative income in the communities. Our vision is to enhance the quality of life of all local communities through tourism. We believe that everyone can make a change!
Here are some of our projects and the impact we have made.
- Community based tourism projects in the Nam Et-Phou Louey
- Adobe Eco Bungalow – Long Lao Mai Village
- Painting school and Fencing – Moud Village – 2015
- Eco Bungalow Nong Khouay Grand Opening
- Luang Prabang Welcomes a New Pediatric Hospital
- A community project day shared with the YSEALI 2016 young leaders.
- Meeting house fence – Long Lao Mai – 2017
- Interview with Masaru Takayama, chair of the Asian Ecotourism Network
- International Labour Organization visits the Eco Bungalow as an example of CBT
- Eco Bungalow – San Oudom – 2018 – (2019 now completed)